"From the Desert to the Sea, to All of Southern California." - Jerry Dunphy

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Karl Inman Guitar Player


About 3 days ago we heard from another old friend, Karl Inman. Karl was the lead guitar player in our band. Karl was a natural who just blew us away with his skill. Once I heard him play the intro to The Hollies "Long Cool Woman" I knew we had found our guy. Unfortunately Karl's family moved away so he was only with us for a short time, but it was memorable time. I wish I had a picture of Karl with the band but I don't So I posted one of Tom Hart and myself from 1973. This is just before Karl came to play with us.

Karl is still active in music as a guitar player and producer. He works out of the Orange County area just south of Los Angeles. If you are looking for a band for your event or need a first rate guitarist who can play anything from rock to Flamenco, please check out Karl's website.

No comments: