"From the Desert to the Sea, to All of Southern California." - Jerry Dunphy

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Music & Memories

Radio Rat and I have been talking about music and memories lately. The world does not need two more old coots reminiscing about the old days. But the recent death of Roger Moore reminded me of some very good memories from 40 years ago. A specific song was on my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy-c8aAntWA

The movie and song were released 40 years ago this July.

We were talking about songs and how they remind us of a place, a time and or a person. In each of our minds there are songs that belong to specific people in our lives. This James Bond song is a special song for me and belongs to the special person in my past and wonderful memories. It is also a reminder of the immaturity of youth that fails to hold on to the best ones.

No comments: